Spirit’s recumbent bikes have become renowned around the world for a few different reasons, especially when it comes to home-gym use. In America, more and more people are working from home, and getting their entertainment from computers and hand held technologies.
The Spirit XBR55 Recumbent Bike is a premium machine that ushers a gym-quality exercise into the home at a truly unprecedented price.
It promotes and motivates users to hop on, burn some calories, challenge the cardiovascular system, and maintain a healthier lifestyle. Elite fitness doesn’t have to entail contracts, excessive amounts of equipment, monthly dues, and all else.
With the XBR55 in your TV room or next to the computer desk, you’ll find yourself managing a healthier caloric deficit and staving off the harmful effects of a sedentary lifestyle.
- Console: 7.5″ Blue Backlit LCD w/ Tablet Friendly Reading Rack, Adjustable Console Angle
- Console Feedback: RPM, Calories, Time, Distance, Pulse, Level, METs, Segment Time, Program Name, Watts, and Laps
- Heart Rate: Contact & Telemetric; heart Rate Strap included
- Bluetooth: Spirit Fit App
- Resistance: 20 Levels, Electronically-Controlled Magnetic Brake
- Drive Train: 8-Groove Poly-V Belt w/Self-Tensioner
- Bluetooth – Spirit App: Yes
- Power: Plug-In
- Flywheel: 24 lbs., Steel
- Seat: High density foam with Mesh Back
- Adjustments: Lever for Fore/Aft Seat & Seat Back Angle
- Crank: 3-Piece, Cold-Forged Steel, Case-Hardened Axle & Commercial-Grade Sealed Bearings
- Frame: Commercial-Grade Structural Steel w/ Durable Powder-Coat Paint
- Dimensions: 57 X 30 X 50 in
- Product Weight: 139 lbs.
- Maximum User Weight: 350 lbs.
- Warranty: Lifetime Frame and Brake, 10 Years Parts and 1 Year Labor