Assault Air Bike
Finally, a heavy-duty exercise bike designed directly from the feedback of athletes and coaches. The Assault AirBike reinvents and retools nearly every component of the traditional fan bike, from the frame construction to the crank, pedals, monitor and more. The series is designed, manufactured, and tested in the USA by the experienced team at LifeCORE Fitness in Carlsbad, California.
Using air resistance, the Assault AirBike scales automatically to how hard you want to work. The harder you pedal, the greater the resistance. It’s simple physics with big benefits.
- The Assault AirBike console offers a crisp LCD screen that is packed with features for all users. On-board programming allows you to jump into a workout with minimal fuss, or fully customize your session on the bike. Choose from high intensity intervals, or set a target distance or Watt goals. Integrated messaging to help inspire you keeps the workout fresh and motivating.
- Dimensions (Assembled): 50.9”L x 23.3”W x 48.4”H (cm 129.4L x 59.3W x123H)
- Dimensions (Boxed): 51.25”L x 11.25”W x 35.3”H (cm 130.2L x 28.4W x89.7H)
- Weight (Assembled): 98.1lbs (44.5Kg)
- Weight (Boxed): 109.1lbs (49.5kg)