Spirit XIC600 Indoor Cycle
With components of similar quality to expensive outdoor bikes, you can train on the XIC600 Indoor Cycle in the comfort of your own home.
A heavy duty 48.5 lb precision balanced chrome plated flywheel, belt drive system, and superior cranks create a system that is smooth, quiet, and durable. Both the seat and handlebar adjustments provide infinite settings (fore/aft/up/down) via the fast adjustment levers allowing you to precisely adjust your bike to your specific needs. Wireless LCD console, dual water bottle holders, comfort groove racing saddle, and PVC coated multi-grip handlebars are all standard.
The premium design of the XIC600 indoor cycle offers superior features and adjustability.
- 48.5 lbs Precision Balance Flywheel
- Fore/Aft/Up/Down – Seat & Handlebar Adjustment
- Rotary Knob for Micro Resistance Adjustments
- Smooth Belt Drive System
- Flywheel includes precision balanced steel, chrome plated
- LCD Console displays RPM, HR, Calories, Speed, Distance, Time, and Clock
- 141 lb. frame consisting of 2.5mm thick oval tubing to enhance stability
- Racing saddle seat w/ Comfort Groove, adjustable, easily replacable
- Foot pedals with flat surface and toe cage
- Built-In Heart Rate Receiver (chest strap sold separately)
- Lifetime Warranty on Frame