The commercially rated Tuff Stuff MFT-2700 Functional Trainer features heavy duty construction, industrial components and dual 200 lb. steel weight stacks, combined with modern design elements that will compliment any setting. The space-saving MFT-2700 delivers extreme versatility and enables you to perform an unlimited number of functional fitness, sport specific, bodybuilding and rehabilitation exercises. The versatile Tuff Stuff MFT-2700 allows 100% customizable vertical, horizontal, diagonal and rotational resistance paths for safe and eﬀective strength training.
The MFT-2700 takes up a relatively small foot-print yet provides dozens of exercises with virtually no limitations. This incredible piece is perfect for home or light commercial facilities, novices and advanced athletes alike.
- Heavyweight 2 X 4″ oval steel frame constructed of 11-gauge tubular steel with 7-gauge laser-cut adjustment plates.
- Extension arm offers 150 deg. (15 positions) of high-to-low vertical adjustments and 165 deg. (5 positions) of side-to-side horizontal adjustments.
- Electrostatic powder coat finish in Platinum Sparkle with Charcoal accents.
- Hydraulically supported arms for easy and safe vertical adjustments.
- Sealed ball-bearing swivel pulley bracket design.
- 4 1/2″ sealed ball-bearing premium aluminum pulleys.
- Integrated exercise chart highlights basic movements and safety features.
- Two (2) 200 lbs. weight stacks: 1:4 ratio delivers 2.5 lbs. resistance increments and extended cable travel.