WaterRower Natural is made in the USA using hardwood from only replenishable sources. WaterRower strives to manufacture rowing machines that are of a stylish design and built to last, while maintaining our commitment to Eco-friendliness. Burning up to 1000 calories per hour and working out up to 84% of your muscle mass during one exercise, rowing offers a tremendously beneficial exercise without the perceived fatigue and exhaustion often apparent when using other cardio training gym equipment.
- Handcrafted rowing machine with “water flywheel” that replicates actual rowing feel
- Flywheel sits in enclosed water tank to provide smooth, quiet, self-regulated resistance
- Series 4 performance monitor tracks workout intensity, stroke rate, heart rate, and more
- Solid ash w/ stained honey oak construction absorbs sound & vibration
- In Use: Length – 82.25” , Width – 22.25” , Height – 20”
- Stored: Length – 20”” , Width – 22.25” , Height – 82.25”
- Weight: 66.5 lbs (dry), 103.5 lb (17 l of water)